Pages

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

A Lover's Curse by @Mimi_lilmissmis

He was in my dream again...
The shadow of my Demi God...
As I lay there still,
paralyzed beneath his stare
cursing my senses and Raping my emotions
with the hunger games playing in his eyes...
I shudder with each step he takes closer and closer,
The echo of his footsteps defying the sound and space between us...
I know that sound too well...
*Pause* His breath slicing through the defending silence,

My mind screams of the pain it recalls was once left rooted deep within my heart...
*Silence* I sworn it bled over again...
Screams of my deeply rooted pain become whispers numbed,
silenced and hushed by pleasure
As The warm air that once, minutes ago, caressed his skin
now dances on the tip of my nose
Sending a whirlwind of memories past through my mind
my insides melt into that warm flush feeling he lovingly punishes me

Till this day I have not the words to describe it
The silence and weakness overcomes me...
Yes... I know that smell too well...
He weakens me...
Every night I lay paralyzed and more Move Vulnerable as he takes over my mind and body and controls my senses...
But Just before he touches me, I wake up... And I am sane again...
For I remember that touch too well. It once made me a slave to him...

2 comments:

  1. Freaky shiznit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a winchy summthing o lol

    ReplyDelete