Pages

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

My Favorite things by @Feline_eyes

Hey there, my name is Chychy, ignore the handle Andy put there. But of cos you don't care. It's none of your business after all you don't know me. I just wanted to play around with his blog.

My favorite things. Hmmm... What exactly do I like? It takes a lot to please me but funny enough, I'm easy to please. I love books. Loads and loads of them. I'm not a nerd, I hated school but I love to read. I can get lost in books that it will take a huge shove to get my attention. When I was much younger, my mom once said, reading the wrong thing was going to put me in trouble as I couldn't look at anything that has print and pass by it without picking it up. Anything at all. Newspapers, novels, even little pieces on the road. I must pick up and at least glance through it. It used to frustrate those around me a whole lot, but what did I care?

I love people. Not all people, but good people. I love to talk to people, the irony is, I'm quite shy. I love to know their minds. What they think about situations. Intelligent people turn me on and I can't help it because I'm sapiosexual which has always been my undoing. I love to play with people, tease them, have a good conversation. I love to dance. Dance is the only thing that makes me happy. Dance is the only that gives me joy. I can make love to dance all night long and still have energy left for some more in the morning. I still think that if I can love a person as much as I love dance, then it is true love. Not club dance o, although that is included. I mean hip hop, waltz, salsa, ballet, pantomime, anyone you can think of. And I daresay I can be quite good in most & a lil good in the rest of them although I'm now a bit rusty.

I love shoes. You know, no matter how bad an outfit is, good shoes always make it look better (Emphasis on "good shoes"). You know how you slide your feet into that pair of great shoes especially when they are heels? It's almost orgasmic. You feel tall (I'm 5'4) and smart (even if you're like a basket), no one can dare bullshit you. You'll bulldoze them with just a kick from your heels. I love the internet. It's a threshold of information, good and bad. What you do with it is entirely up to you. I've met amazing people via the internet and I'm thankful for it.

I love nature, food (junk), water (many people don't appreciate its importance), above all, I love to learn. And these are a few of my favorite things.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete