I didn't come up with this but I completely lmfao when I read it.
It reminded me of what childhood should be about. And yes, I did most of these ridiculously fun things and it was amazing and I'm proud to say I had an AWESOME childhood and I miss being a child.
I miss the days when we went to school,lined up and the headmistress and teachers would inspect our nails and uniform and then we match to our classrooms.
• The days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced coloured water tied in nylon, we called it "lolly"
• The days of Goody-Goody and pako biscuit. X_X
• The days of Ali and Simbi, Mr Salami and Mrs Salami, Agbon, Edet lives in Calabar....
• Chei, I remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
• The days of 'messing game','who is in the garden', 'police and thief'
• The days of mama & papa play
• The days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change your style, ten ten, skipping, stop! You remember nau!
•Those days when we used to fly kite on the streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as the steering
•Those days when rubber band was stock exchange
•The days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons
• The days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by 1:30pm
• When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'
• Those days when eleganza pen was the best
• The days when we used to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not coming out
• The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
• The days when basket sandals, Simbi and bata sandals were the best
• The days when we all sang sandalili sandalili songs, dstv has come and the old fun has gone
I'm really proud to have experienced all these.
If you are not smiling it means you were not born in my generation.
I just hope that your children's generation would enjoy what we enjoyed and all the technobabble stuff wouldn't ruin their childhood.
Enjoy your lifetime!