Pages

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Sweet November

For some reason, Stevie wonder’s “I just called to say i love you” song has been playing in my head for the last 10minutes. Scenes from The Cosby Show and Theo’s scattered room has been playing in my head... Coming to America, Police Academy, Wild Rose, Some Mother’s do ‘av ‘em and some memories from the past keep tumbling into my mind. And then a Lil Wayne song comes on and ruins my nostalgic mood. In the next couple of hours it would be my birthday. I always get this way before my birthday. Definitely not one to do the whole all out, partying spree and so I'm stuck with me.

It has been a good year, work has been work, family has been family, Nigeria is still Nigeria... I’m thankful. God has been faithful.

Dear November, please be good to me.


Randomly Yours,
That Andy

4 comments: